Terms & Conditions
- Our website service permits you to purchase our products from this site. These purchases can be made and are permitted strictly pursuant to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us. This email is an order confirmation to notify you of the fact we have received and accepted your order. The order confirmation email will be accompanied by an invoice.
- If you notice an error in the order confirmation you must notify us by telephone (70252 34935, 99955 52636) by 10am the day before the order is due to be delivered. For cheesecakes from our online range, you must notify us by telephone (70252 34935, 99955 52636) at least 48 hours before your order is due to be delivered.
- If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you must notify us by 10am by telephone (70252 34935, 99955 52636) the day before the order is due to be delivered.
- If you wish to add to or change your order, or change the date or time of delivery of your order you must notify us by 10am by telephone (70252 34935, 99955 52636) the day before the order is due to be delivered
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an invoice.
- The products will be at your risk from the time we deliver them to you.
Although we make every attempt to provide an exact design and to match colors, custom cakes are a work of art. It may not be possible to match an exact shade of a color, but we will come as close as possible. The final product may be subject to slight variations. Also be aware the exposure to light can cause colors to change. We do not offer discounts or refunds if the exact shade of a color is not achieved or if a variation occurs due to lighting.
Care and Handling
We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after pick-up/delivery.